logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] sea-generate=multipolygon : seems to be broken since v1512

From Chris-Hein Lunkhusen chris66nrw at gmx.de on Sat Feb 6 15:55:30 GMT 2010

David schrieb:

> After many tries from latest version 1560 to 1494, I cannot use sea
> generation with multipolygon option after version 1512. Something seems
> to be broken or you might forget to explain how to use it with latest
> changes.
> I made my test with Ireland OSM file from geofabrik.de.

Yes, that's the bad news.

The good news is, when you add a multipolygon be hand around
an area containing islands, the new multipolygon code does
a good job in creating non-flooded islands.

(Tried the baleares and the canarean islands).

Chris