logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1555: Ignore multipolygons with fewer than 2 resolved elements.

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Fri Feb 5 00:42:36 GMT 2010

> The definition of the multipolygon says that the tags from the
> multipolygon are used for the outer polygons ("Tags describing the
> multipolygon (e.g. landuse=forest) should go on the relation. The outer
> way(s) should be left untagged, unless they describe something in their
> own right."). If these multipolygons are dropped the tag information of
> the multipolygon is lost.

there are 2 common forms of tags on myltipolygon. both are supported in
Mapnik and Osmarender.
Ideally mkgmap should work the same way

1) tag is on the relation and will overwrite any tag with same key on the
outer way. A different tag can still be applied to the ways.
2) tag is on the outer way, again additional tags can be set

in both cases I think the way must be duplicated