logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Making splitter and MultiPolygon code play together

From Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com on Wed Feb 3 14:03:22 GMT 2010

  Does anyone have any objections to this? If not I'll take a look sometime
  in the next few days. I'll also look at fixing the lack of support in the
  splitter for relations containing other relations.

In all my struggles to deal with osm and mapmaking, disk space has been
the least of my troubles.  I have the impresion that the cache is
significantly smaller than the osm.bz2 input file, in which case always
having a disk cache seems ok.