logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Duo Tagged polygon.

From Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com on Fri Jan 29 15:15:08 GMT 2010

Felix Hartmann wrote:
> No because streets have higher priority, as routing is to most people
> more important.

Well, that debatable, but anyway...

What I was suggesting is that when mkgmap finds a line it looks in the
line style & no other, & when it finds a polygon it looks in polygon &
no other.  There would be no order or priority, mkgmap would look
directly in the correct place instead of going through all the files.

I don't see how that would affect routers. I thought these style files
just decided what colours were used to display on the screen. The data
in the IMG would still be the same wouldn't it?

Are polygons used in routing? Wouldn't you just go round in circles? :-)

> You could add [continue ...] to barrier=wall, and then there would be a
> polygon too I think.

As mentioned previously 'continue' doesn't work file to file :-(