logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Coastline warnings for --generate-sea=polygons at tile border

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu Jan 28 20:53:33 GMT 2010

Hi Mark,

> Err, that message is not in r1533 - something's screwy!

Sorry for the noise then.  I did "ant clean; ant dist" now.
I wonder if something is broken in ant's or javac's dependency detector.

By the way, --generate-sea complains, even though the help blurb
says that multipolygon should be the default.

> Have you tried the close-gaps option to generate-sea? That may help:
>
> 	close-gaps=NUM
> 		close gaps in coastline that are less than this
> 		distance (metres)

I just launched --generate-sea=multipolygon,close-gaps=1000.
Let's see what happens.  I will also run with --generate-sea=polygons
to see if the flooding persists.

	Marko