logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1524: Let the background polygon (type 0x4b) cover the whole map area.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jan 28 20:14:14 GMT 2010

On 28/01/10 13:25, svn commit wrote:

> Version 1524 was commited by markb on 2010-01-28 13:25:35 +0000 (Thu, 28 Jan 2010)
>
> Let the background polygon (type 0x4b) cover the whole map area.

I forgot to say when this patch came out: what if the polygon really
is too big?

Garmin maps may only have one, but they also presumably make sure that
tiles are not too big, whereas I'm not sure that we do in low feature
density areas.

..Steve