logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style file tester

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Mon Jan 25 09:06:54 GMT 2010

Moin Steve,

Steve Ratcliffe schrieb am 24.01.2010 13:39:
> I have written a utility that can be used for demonstrating style bugs
> and requests.  See the attached patch.

I am not sure, whether your utility is reasonable, but I would like to give it a
try. Unfortunately right now I don't have a build environment for mkgmap, so
please can you provide also a ready to use version of your tool. (Or if this was
already done with your patch, then i need a fool proof discription, how to apply
your patch.)

Gruss
Torsten