logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Polygon with barrier problem

From Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com on Sun Jan 24 02:47:56 GMT 2010

Torsten Leistikow wrote:
> Clinton Gladstone schrieb am 23.01.2010 12:11:
>
>> And I assume that the "continue" statement will not allow processing to continue across style files?
>>

> Sadly the continue statement is only working in one style file at the moment.
>
> I think later it should be possible to continue also in different style files,
> but for now we should finish the simple continue-handling first, before we start
> extending it.
>
> Gruss
> Torsten

Thanks for the replies. I guess i can live with it for now.

Are there any other situations like this that I should be aware of? I'm
aware of one problem of tagging the 'inner' of a multipolygon, are there
an others?

Could you explain the continue statement please. I couldn't find
anything on it in the wiki.

Cheers
Dave F.