logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway=reverse handling broken.

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Fri Jan 22 19:28:15 GMT 2010

Hi Steve, Felix,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 04:10:54PM +0000, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> So what I will do is revert 1498 on trunk and then put the patch in to
> the style branch instead.  Is that OK?  Once the style branch is
> merged and settled you should never have to spend so much time
> changing your rules again.

You would have to merge -r1497:1499 (or better, everything up to HEAD)
to branches/style and then revert -r1499:1497.  r1499 is some cosmetic
fixes for r1498.

I look forward to seeing the style branch merged to trunk soon.

I would like to improve the handling of relations.  As you can read in
the comments in resources/styles/default/relations, I would like to have
more filtering options for apply rules, and also applying the matching
relations in a user-specified order.  I think that it would be best to
have the style fixes in trunk first.

Best regards,

	Marko