logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway=reverse handling broken.

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Fri Jan 22 15:56:55 GMT 2010

Felix Hartmann schrieb am 22.01.2010 16:30:
> highway=* & copy=99 & mtb:scale:uphill!=5 & mtb:scale:uphill!=4      {
> set dontadd=yes; set taxi=no; set dontadd=oneway; set mkgmap:unpaved=1
> }    [0x10711 resolution 21 continue with_actions] *output*

Actually, what is the difference between "continue with_actions" and "continue"?
I think I have never really understood, which version must be used in what case.
Can you provide an easy example, wich demonstrates the different results,
whether the with_actions flag is used or not?

Gruss
Torsten