logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway=reverse handling broken.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Thu Jan 21 18:07:01 GMT 2010

On 21.01.2010 18:55, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> On 21/01/10 17:28, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Not that no 0x* is included here. This would be simple and effective
>> (and I can't think of any reason why we would need the style branch then).
>>
> We need the style branch because the trunk just doesn't work in a
> consistent and predictable way.

I wouldn't see (except the strange handling of oneway=reverse - but
maybe there is some error on my side) any strange behaviour with the
trunk currently.
There would only be the need for [continue_withactions] without direct
output.
> I know that by adding lots of extra
> rules you can get almost anything to work, but you shouldn't have to do
> that.  Perhaps the patch that was applied fixed some things and I will
> investigate fully before doing anything.
>
> I could never understand exactly what problems you had with the style
> branch, but I am sure that they can be easily overcome once I have good
> examples to work with.

Well continue never worked in any way predictable and my maps were
output with half of the lines missing, routing broken,.....