logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway=reverse handling broken.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jan 21 17:55:36 GMT 2010

On 21/01/10 17:28, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> Not that no 0x* is included here. This would be simple and effective
> (and I can't think of any reason why we would need the style branch then).

We need the style branch because the trunk just doesn't work in a
consistent and predictable way.  I know that by adding lots of extra
rules you can get almost anything to work, but you shouldn't have to do
that.  Perhaps the patch that was applied fixed some things and I will
investigate fully before doing anything.

I could never understand exactly what problems you had with the style
branch, but I am sure that they can be easily overcome once I have good
examples to work with.

..Steve