logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway=reverse handling broken.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Thu Jan 21 12:51:37 GMT 2010

I noticed that during the last updates oneway=reverse is behaving very
very strange.

If I have the following rules:

highway=* & oneway=reverse & incline=up & mtb:scale:uphill>4 {set
oneway=-1} [0x01]
highway=* & incline=up & mtb:scale:uphill>4 {set oneway=yes} [0x02]

Strangely way is output as 0x02.

This has come since the latest additions to the style-file rules. Before
it was working very well. Anyone using rules that do set oneway
artificially you will have to update your styles. The old way how it
worked is now completly broken. I really have problems to understand
how  "continue" is now interpreted. I personnaly liked the old
("broken") way better, but except for oneway=reverse I think I have been
able to adapt (I had to add many many key!=value to stop mkgmap
continuing where before it did not continue).

The problem is only happening on oneway=reverse only, oneway=-1 is
working like it is supposed to do! Maybe oneway=reverse got broken
earlier already but I missed it. I just had many many roads being put
into the wrong direction since the last changes to the style-mechanism
and then tried to accomplish the same result using new rules.