logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question on license for style-file

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Wed Jan 20 00:18:18 GMT 2010

I am going to publish my style-file (and dual license the rest like
typfiles), but I would like that
a) any works that build upon it, have to give attribution to openmtbmap.org
b) any maps generated by using the style-file or large parts of it have
to give attribution to openmtbmap.org

Which license does fit here. Is GnuGPL v2 compatible with my intention
or is b) not possible?
Would CCBYSA 3.0 be better?

Hope someone knows a bit better what I should choose. I don't really
understand how b) is treated by open-source licenses.