logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Use of relations file

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Jan 19 11:58:36 GMT 2010

Hi Felix, Fabrizio,

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:33:28PM +0100, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> >> Running mkgmap with these two files against an Italy extract from
> >> geofabrik.de, I am only able to see ways wich have "route=mtb" in herself.
> >> All ways wich belongs to a relations are simply ignored.
> >>
> Everything is correct. If you delete the rest of the lines file, how do
> you think mkgmap is supposed to render them?
>
> Twould be different if you prefix all lines with route=mtb & ....

I understood the question differently. (After all, we all are non-native
speakers.)

I understood that Fabrizio wants to see just the MTB routes and nothing else.
But he is seeing only the ways that have route=mtb in the first place, not the
ways that belong to a route=mtb relation.

You seemed to understand that Fabrizio expected to see other ways besides
MTB routes.

Can you please clarify and post some browse URLs, Fabrizio?

	Marko