logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Use of relations file

From Fabrizio Lorenzini centocolli5526 at yahoo.it on Tue Jan 19 11:10:12 GMT 2010

I am trying to use the relations to build a simple map (to use over my existing OSM map produced with mkgmap too) with only mtb routes.
I've tried with a simple relations file like this:

type=route & route=mtb { apply { set route=mtb; add route_ref='${ref}'}}

and I have also a simple lines file wich is:

route=mtb [0x16 road_class=0 road_speed=0 level 1]

Running mkgmap with these two files against an Italy extract from geofabrik..de, I am only able to see ways wich have "route=mtb" in herself. All ways wich belongs to a relations are simply ignored.

I am using mkgmap 1485.
Thank you