logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bogus warnings about intersected ways in multipolygons

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Jan 19 10:59:32 GMT 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:42:46PM +0200, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> The r1501 fixed it.  But why was no TRE section generated by mkgmap
> in the first place?  Will it do any harm if it is missing?  Or was the
> TRE section generated in the wrong place?  I am using --max-jobs on a
> dual core processor.  I did not try without that.

Something is seriously wrong, because the gmapsupp.img is 17M instead
of the usual 44M.  The input is 67M in bzip2 format.  Did the new
multipolygon code dry up all lakes?  No, it seems that the southmost
tile (which is the largest by size) was dropped.  My scripts are at
http://www.polkupyoraily.net/osm/.

Next, I will retry it with --max-jobs=1 and after that, moving the
tile boundaries, in case the southern tile has grown too large.  But
why didn't I see any warning or assertion for that?

	Marko