logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1497: Merge the mp branch to trunk.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Jan 19 00:47:07 GMT 2010

Hi Mark

> Hmm, that's particularly bad, attached is what I get when using
> multipolygon (and my h v patch). As you can see, not bad at all.
> Zooming in and out doesn't make it change very much.

All (or almost all at least) of the lines I see go away
when I zoom in.  In gpsmapedit, I don't notice any gaps between the
polygons at any level.  I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

> Perhaps, but when there is a lot of islands, you are always going to
> get a lot of sea polygons. That is one definite advantage of using

On Garmin maps there are not that many polygons as they surround the
islands.

..Steve