logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1497: Merge the mp branch to trunk.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Tue Jan 19 00:16:54 GMT 2010

On 19.01.2010 01:05, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> Hi Felix
>

>> I have never seen it so bad. The lines should ONLY appear on tile
>> boundaries. Now please don't tell me those are all tile boundaries ???
>>
> No they are not tile boundaries, they are boundaries between sea polygons.
>
> It is the worst area, most of the map is much better than that.
>
> ..Steve

Never seen such errors, on the other hand I just tried
--generate-sea,polygons,extend-sea on australia-oceania and the result
is more or less no sea at all. I believe the problem here is however,
that NZ is too far away from Ozi. Therefore the map gets splitted badly.

I have attached a pic (sorry that it is so big but this is already using
"highes" detail in Mapsource, still only 21 KB)