logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1497: Merge the mp branch to trunk.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Jan 18 23:50:58 GMT 2010

Also, if you compare our sea with, say, the NZ open GPS map (built
using cgpsmapper), there's a lot more artifacts in the NZ map than
there is now in our maps (either using polygons or multipolygon).

And in response to what Felix has just posted, the NZ maps support
routing across multiple tiles in mapsource. I was intrigued to know if
our packaging (overview map, tdb, etc.) was causing our maps to fail to
route across multiple tiles so I built a map using mkgmap that used the
tiles from the NZ map. And guess what, mapsource could route just
dandy. So it's not our overview map or tdb that's stopping the
multi-tile routing in mapsource, it's something in the tiles (.img)
files that's wrong.

Mark