logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter feature request - clip to overall bounding box

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sat Jan 16 11:10:25 GMT 2010

Back in the Baltic...

When I split my map, the outside edge is ragged, i.e. the tiles that
reach the edge of the overall map don't finish at the same lat/lon. So
having split the map, I then have to manually edit the kml file and
tweak the coordinates for the outside edges to make them neat and tidy.

Is it possible for the splitter to be told an overall bounding box for
the map and make the outside edge match that (with rounding as
required)? That would be a great time saver for me.

Cheers,

Mark