logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygons and bounding box / bounding shape

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Jan 10 10:22:36 GMT 2010

I am trying to close polygons that are divided by the splitter or that
are located on the border of the OSM dumps.

The OSM dumps are a problem for me as they don't have a rectangular
bounding box. The bbox variable of the Osm5XmlHandler gives a
rectangular boundig box only.
Is there any possibility to get the more or less exact bounding shape of
an OSM dump? Otherwise I don't see any chance to close polygons reasonable.

WanMil