logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mp: PATCH] Multipolygon handling - decomposed polygons

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jan 9 11:39:15 GMT 2010

> however "lake Neusidel" / "Neusiedler See" in Austria is now "empty" in
> some places where before it was filled with water.

I have compared the trunk to the the mp branch with the Austria dump
from http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/europe/.

Trunk: "lake Neusiedel" is completely empty. No water at all. Only some
puddles.

mp: "lake Neusiedel" is filled with water. Only some parts in the south
are empty and some of the southern islands are inverted and flodded with
water. This can be easily fixed in mulitpolygon code.

WanMil