logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mp: PATCH] Multipolygon handling - decomposed polygons

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jan 9 10:56:17 GMT 2010

Am 09.01.2010 11:25, schrieb Ralf Kleineisel:
> On 01/09/2010 10:08 AM, WanMil wrote:
>
>> Another idea is to add some specific tags by the mulitpolygon algorithm
>> that link to the other pieces of the formerly big forrest. This could be
>> evaluated by the SizeFilter?
>
> Another idea (don't know if this is possible):
>
> You have a big multipolygon forest. You could duplicate it. One copy
> without small inner polygons for the low resolutions. Another copy with
> the inner polygons which gets splitted for the higher resolutions. The
> copies could be marked with some mkgmap internal tag and used later.

That should be no problem for the mulitpolygon code. But I need someone
who can modify the style handling.

What about POI searches? If we have multiple versions of the famous
Wienerwald the search for forrests should return only one version.