logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1466: Osm5XmlHandler: Defer the relation lookup

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Jan 5 21:44:11 GMT 2010

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 12:28:42AM +0100, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> Either 1465 or 1466 are incompatible to the the mp branch.... (I copied
> in the multypolygons.relation file from mp brunch to trunk...)
> multipolygon outer will not be displayed 3km or closer in Mapsource (but
> 5km and up correctly).

I do not know which file you are referring to.

Changing the storage model of relations in r1468 could have made trunk
and branches/mp further apart from each other.  I merged r1445:1469 of
trunk to branches/mp and adjusted MultiPolygonRelation to the new return
type of Relation.getElements(), hopefully not breaking anything in the
process.  Are there any other relevant branches that should be updated?

There is an older branch, branches/multipolygon, which has likely been
merged back to trunk already.

	Marko