logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with nested apply

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Jan 5 21:41:08 GMT 2010

Hi Felix,

> Actually as you're working on it. Is there an easy way to specify
> priority of apply for several routes?

I wish there were, because I would like borders to be named in a logical
order (biggest entity first if a boundary line belongs to multiple
admin_levels).

I suppose that there could be some predicate for ordering relations,
but I don't know how to realize that, both in the language syntax and
in the implementation.  Do you have any suggestions?

> P.S
> My current naming string present over 600 times in my lines file.

I think that we should consider having macros, or perhaps conditional
actions within actions to shorten the notation.  Would they be useful
for you?

Best regards,

	Marko