logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NullPointerException in TDB code in mkgmap r1457

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Jan 4 15:07:30 GMT 2010

On 04/01/10 14:52, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> The .img file comes from mkgmap.  What is the TRE section good for, and
> how could I ask mkgmap to generate it?  I am not using mkgmap --index,
> because I target the device, not MapSource.

The TRE section is one of the essential ones, so creating the img must
have pretty much failed altogether.  Hard to say any more without seeing
it.  As I said I will put in a check so that if this happens again it
will be easier to track down what is wrong (there have been other
occurrences of similar problems in the past).

..Steve