logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NullPointerException in TDB code in mkgmap r1457

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Jan 4 13:24:44 GMT 2010

On 04/01/10 07:18, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> Same thing with yesterday's finland.osm.bz2.  r1455 worked fine, but r1457
> is throwing the NullPointerException.

I couldn't reproduce the error, but it seems from the error that you
have a .img file that does not contain a TRE section.

Anyway the only code change was a patch that I mistakenly applied to
the wrong branch, so I will fix that.  I shall then add some code so
that you get a real error rather than the NullPointerException.

Cheers,

..Steve