logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Translating route=bus relations

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Jan 3 09:38:23 GMT 2010

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 11:36:28PM +0200, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> TO DO 1: filter duplicates.

Done, with the apply_once keyword (see my previous message).

> TO DO 2: add a 'points' file that appends the route names to
> the names of bus/train/tram/subway stops, to translate role=*stop members.

Done, revised patch attached.

Next step: Combine the "mkgmap --style=routes" output with the
"mkgmap --style=default" output to a gmapsupp.img.  I would really
appreciate help with that, in the form of a simple list of commands.

Best regards,

	Marko