logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter broken with multiple files

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Thu Dec 24 18:51:55 GMT 2009

Yes you're right, unfortunately the latest changes I made (to allow recursive
splitting) didn't take into account splitting mutliple files at once.

It shouldn't be too hard for me to fix this however I doubt I'm going to
get a chance before the New Year. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm glad to
hear r101 is working OK for you in the meantime though.

Merry Christmas to everyone in the mkgmap community!

Chris