logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] variable substitution in relation members

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Dec 22 14:01:54 GMT 2009

>> 1. commit the not-equal filter to mkgmap
> I'll be quite happy to resubmit the patch. I would like to hear the opinion of others before it is committed though: I'm not sure if this is a good approach to the problem.

I have this set up ready to commit, if no one has any comments.

> The include option is something else: as I am neither familiar with the code in question nor am I an experienced Java programmer, this might take somewhat longer. ;-)

It is possible to base styles on other existing styles.  This is like
taking a style and then adding to it overriding anything that
conflicts.  See the noname style to see how this is done - you add a
'base-style' option to the info file in the style.  This might be not
quite what is needed but it worth knowing about.

..Steve