logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] variable substitution in relation members

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Tue Dec 22 13:36:54 GMT 2009

On Dec 22, 2009, at 10:29, Marko Mäkelä wrote:

> OK, this is very useful.  I would propose two things:
>
> 1. commit the not-equal filter to mkgmap
> 2. implement include files, possibly also a mkgmap --include option
> so that you could include the "Chinese sub-style" from the command line
> when needed, for any style whose definitions do not conflict with those
> in the sub-style.

I'll be quite happy to resubmit the patch. I would like to hear the opinion of others before it is committed though: I'm not sure if this is a good approach to the problem.

The include option is something else: as I am neither familiar with the code in question nor am I an experienced Java programmer, this might take somewhat longer. ;-)

Cheers.