logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem building map for Minnesota

From Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us on Fri Dec 18 20:29:06 GMT 2009

I've been building maps for Iowa for a while with great success, but
today I tried adding in Minnesota since I'll be travelling to the Twin
Cities for the holidays.  I ran into this issue though:

SEVERE (Polyline): Problem writing line (class
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.trergn.Polyline) of type 0x1c containing 3
points and starting at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.00046&lon=-97.22862&zoom=17
SEVERE (Polyline):   Subdivision shift is 0 and its centre is at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.97566&lon=-96.19088&zoom=17
SEVERE (Polyline):   deltaLong = -48362

I'm using an .osm file split out of the 091216 planet file using a
snapshot of osmosis from Nov 28th, split up using splitter rev 103 and
mkgmap 1436.

--
Jeff Ollie