logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New (?) error message

From Nop ekkehart at gmx.de on Sun Dec 13 21:02:21 GMT 2009

Hi!

Can anybody tell me the meaning of this error?

What's remarkable: It seems that error was triggered by an oversize OSM
file. I had 200 files that processed fine, then the oversize one
triggered the error. The message was output about 14 times and mkgmap
apparently went into an endless loop, I had to kill it after several
hours of CPU without any progress/output.

bye
	Nop