logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Contours in maps

From Simon Eugster livin.shadow at gmail.com on Sat Dec 12 13:59:36 GMT 2009

Hello again,

I've been reading about Contours and Relief now.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contours
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relief_maps

In some earlier mkgmap mailing list postings I read that it was possible
with mkgmap to add contours to maps. The wiki help page (which is usually
outdated) says that this feature has been removed in r1080, the help output
from mkgmap does not show --contour either. But according to [1] this
should nevertheless still work in r1080.

Now what?

Contours or no contours? I would like to have them on my map too, actually.

Simon

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk/msg00589.html