logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1419: Added support for "carpool lanes".

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Dec 8 23:54:15 GMT 2009

On 07/12/09 15:53, svn commit wrote:
> Version 1419 was commited by markb on 2009-12-07 15:53:31 +0000 (Mon, 07 Dec 2009)
>
> Added support for "carpool lanes".

I believe that this change breaks setting access codes in MP files.

The ACCESS array in RoadDef is used to decode the RouteParams to the
bits required. As carpool is not one of the access bits in RouteParam
then I don't think it should be in there.

I don't see any place where you can set carpool in the mp format after a
quick glance at the manual.

..Steve