logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] What does --transparent do?

From Nop ekkehart at gmx.de on Sat Dec 5 12:31:19 GMT 2009

Hi!

I am trying to figure out what the --transparent parameter does exactly.

I am aware that it suppresses the creation of the backround rectangle
with id 0x4B.

But it also seems to influence an element of a file header in
TREHeader.config(), setting poiDisplayFlags |= POI_FLAG_TRANSPARENT;

I could not figure out what this part means. What does this code do?
When is it called? Does it influence the handling of the map on the device?

bye
	Nop