logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing issue in Hameln

From Chris-Hein Lunkhusen chris66nrw at gmx.de on Thu Dec 3 13:53:48 GMT 2009

> very mysterious indeed.
>
> I now deactivated all other maps in MS-Registry (6.13.7),
> rebuild mkgmap.jar freshly from trunk, but get again the wrong routing.
>
> Could you give me your command line and send me your
> mkgmap.jar?

Thank you Mark for sending your mkgmap.jar and your command line.

And now the reason for my map not using the TRs :

the missing "--ignore-osm-bounds" !

So, if I understand correctly :

when compiling data that comes out of splitter
--ignore-osm-bounds should not be used, but when
compiling small areas (from  XAPI or stored from
JOSM), --ignore-osm-bounds should be used ?

Chris