logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing oddity

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Thu Dec 3 10:50:37 GMT 2009

Hi list,

A routing oddity on Mapsource and my Garmin Nuvi:
http://osm.org/go/0E6U9XKEb-?layers=0B00FTF

When I'm driving on the A1 highway, it always sends me down the
motorway_link, then up on the motorway_llink again. Could this be
because the bridge over the Weteringweg makes the A1 consist of 3 parts,
while driving over the motorway_llink has only 2 (or maybe they're
connected in mkgmap, so it's only 1 part?)

I'm just guessing wildly here; the routing oddity is always there
though, so you might want to take a brief look.

Best regards,

Valentijn