logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1410: Add --merge-lines option to combine lines at lower zoom levels.

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Mon Nov 30 11:47:27 GMT 2009

> Okay, the merge-lines seems to be responsible for it! - However also
> very aggressive dp filter settings might cause the tooltip to show up
> slighltly away from the mouse (the tooltip will show up where the road
> would be in resolution 24) - however only when using --merge-lines the
> tooltip distance gets so great that sometimes it actually breaks using
> the routing tool in Mapsource. Aggressive dp filter alone (=10) cause no
> damage.

Only to be sure I understand you correctly:
If you dont use the merge-lines option, then the error with the tooltip
does not appear? If this is the case, then the fault lies for sure in
the newly introduced merge line code.

Regards,
Johann