logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1409: Add support for generating multiple map objects from a single OSM object.

From Christoph Wagner freemaps.osm at googlemail.com on Sat Nov 28 09:50:55 GMT 2009

svn commit schrieb:
> Version 1409 was commited by markb on 2009-11-27 20:52:16 +0000 (Fri, 27 Nov 2009)
>
> Add support for generating multiple map objects from a single OSM object.
>
> The style system is augmented with 'continue' and 'stop' commands that
> can be used in style rule files to facilitate the generation of more than
> one map object (line or POI) from a single OSM object.

Sounds very cool. Can you give a full example how to use the continue and stop commands, please?
Is it something like this or am I wrong?

Imagine there is a node tagged with amenity=restaurant and tourism=hotel and I'd like to have 2 nodes in Garmin map.

amenity=restaurant {continue} [0x2a00 resolution 24]
tourism=hotel {stop} [0x2b00 resolution 24]

Thanks
Christoph