logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] weird: file missing when # of files > 10?

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Fri Nov 27 13:34:19 GMT 2009

> And... it fixes the problem. I ran a full build and it seems to be OK.

Glad to hear it.

> Now I'm still stumped though - I think now Sun (Oracle?) is the only one
> who can fix that? ;)

It's a weird problem, if I had all the time in the world I would have a
trawl through the release notes and see if they have fixed any bugs
related to file descriptors or similar.

> Thanks for your help.

You're welcome.

> Best regards,
>
> Valentijn
>
> p.s. If you really, really want to know what happened, then just
> downgrade your Java version - something like sudo apt-get install
> sun-java6-{jre,bin,jdk}=6-06-0ubuntu1 should do.

Err, I can live without that knowledge.

Cheers,

Mark