logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] weird: file missing when # of files > 10?

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Fri Nov 27 11:17:18 GMT 2009

> Would it help you if I sent you the patch from the mapset branch that
> changes this behaviour? (Would save you from resurrecting a deleted branch).

No thanks, I have all of the branches.

> > Please tell me, what Java runtime/compiler are you
> > using? Does the behaviour change if you use a different runtime?
>
> AFAIK I'm running the Sun stuff - on an Ubuntu 8.04 installation.
>
> stout~$ javac -version
> javac 1.6.0_06
> stout~$ java -version
> java version "1.6.0_06"
> Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode)
>
> (Is that the info you need?)

Yes, that's good enough. I was wondering if you were using something
"exotic". But no.

> Regarding the different runtime - which one do you suggest?

Actually, I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 and I get:

java version "1.6.0_16"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.2-b01, mixed mode)

Do you have "recommended updates" enabled in synaptic (or whatever
package manager you are using).

Let me think about this some more.

Cheers,

Mark