logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Map end user documentation?

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Fri Nov 27 10:42:41 GMT 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:26:33PM +0100, Clinton Gladstone wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2009, at 11:45, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
>
> > I translated http://www.polkupyoraily.net/osm/ into English and German.
> > Any suggestions for improvement are welcome, as are and any translations
> > for minority languages spoken in Finland: se, sv, et, ru at least.
>
> Thanks for providing this. I'll take a more detailed look at the
> information later. I did notice, however, that in the English translation,
> the last paragraph is in German. ;-)

Thanks, Clinton.  The problem was my lousy copy&paste job combined with
the fact that the texts for all languages are in a single file.  Both
translations existed in that file, but both were tagged English, and the
latter "English" text happened to be the German paragraph.

	Marko