logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS patch v2

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Mon Nov 16 12:32:31 GMT 2009

If anyone wants to use the --nsis option, make sure to set a
--family-id, otherwise the maps won't show up in MapSource. The
family-name is copied from the description if you

After running an NSIS installer exe made using this new option I get a
message from Vista "This program might not have installed correctly",
but MapSource works fine. Looking into this further, I think this is
caused by the installer not adding an application in the add/remove
program list. I'll try to look at this a bit better this evening.

Something else, is this NSIS script supposed work with 64bit versions?