logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems loading map to GPSr - MDR_TRIMMER.H

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Fri Nov 13 12:39:37 GMT 2009

Clinton Gladstone wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 13/11/09 00:54, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>>
>>> Well just retested - 1351 still works.
>>>
>> Anton has made a breakthrough with the regions.  He suggests sorting
>> them by region id. This is working well for me in a quick test on the
>> UK so I will commit it.  Make sure that you remove any region-munge
>> patch you have installed before trying it.
>>

> I will try this out later on. I have slightly narrowed down the
> release which causes Germany to fail:
>
> 1352: Works
> 1357: Fails
>
> If the region sort does not work, I'll continue narrowing down the release.
>
> Cheers.

Could you please retest 1352. I have 1351 working, 1352 failing on
Germany. I my opinion it is definitely the fix city code by Anton that
is causing the problem!
(remember to run ant clean when downgrading before using ant dist,
otherwise it will still fail)