logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1377: Limit length of lines to work around problems when subdividing long lines.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Thu Nov 12 16:41:59 GMT 2009

Hi Felix,

> I still cannot
> believe that the max_arc_length itself is responsible for the problems
> on the Nuvi.

No, I don't believe that either. There's something else going wrong.

As I mentioned in my email to Marko, I have another patch that,
essentially, all it does is remove nodes that don't need to be nodes
and if I use that, it breaks routing on the Nuvi (but not on mapsource
or the etrex). I wonder if that is related to the problem that Marko
reports.

Cheers,

Mark