logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] add info-letters for

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Wed Nov 11 22:56:56 GMT 2009

Clinton Gladstone wrote:
> On Nov 11, 2009, at 19:26, Jan Tappenbeck wrote:
>

>> highway=* & maxheight>0 {name 'h= ${maxheight|subst:
>> |highway-symbol:hbox}'} [0x01 resolution 12]
>>

> I think the subst: filter is replacing maxheight with an empty string. I'm not sure you want that statement there.
>
> Cheers.

Do you think it is only the subst: code?
The latter example that I tried does not work either:

In case that there is not ref for a street and it is part of a mtb/cycle
route I would like to display a custom text inside the highway symbol -
but can't get it to work.
My command looks like this:
....... | '${name}
${extremecarver${mtb:scale}${mtb:scale:uphill}|highway-symbol:box:6:5}'

${extremecarver} is set via the relations file, mtb:scale and
mtb:scale:uphill are from osm data. ${extremecarver} is a three letter
code and mtb:scale / mtb:scale/uphill single digits (0-5).
However the above will not work but instead the whole line is dropped
and even the naming will be incorrect - while it does work if I don't
try to put it into a highway symbol.
| '${name} ${extremecarver}${mtb:scale}${mtb:scale:uphill}' |

This is in effect the same code as used by default (
${ref|highway-symbol:oval:6:4} )

Just with some more other input instead of "ref"