logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] java.lang.AssertionError: deltaLong = -37306

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Tue Nov 10 22:07:57 GMT 2009

Hi Felix,

> Here are the ones for Norway (down from 5) to 4 (though one is two times)
>
> - I can run against Asia too if you want - Asia is the file with the
> most errors.

No, what you have sent me is good enough. I just need to think about
this some more. It's all fiendishly complicated!

Actually, if you could process some more maps with that v3 patch to
just check you don't get any crashes that would be good because I would
like to commit that if it doesn't cause any problems.

Cheers,

Mark