logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Route calculation error introduced in r1337:1343

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Tue Nov 10 21:35:45 GMT 2009

Hi Marko,

> One more observation: r1338 is fine.  Between r1338 and r1343, the only
> changes according to svn:log are to message reporting and MAX_ARC_LENGTH.

Yes, that's why I asked you to try reducing that value.

> Guess what, this works:

> +	private final int MAX_ARC_LENGTH = 25000;

Very good.

Could you please try bisecting between 25000 and 75000 to see what
approx value is the cutoff point between it working and it not working.

FYI - using a value of 25000 did not make my Nuvi routing problem go
away.

Cheers,

Mark